Monday, June 10, 2013

Two Features in Two Weeks : )

I always enjoy participating in the weekly challenges that various people host on Flickr.  Each week there is a different theme and you post your interpretation on that theme.  I belong to My 4 Hens P52 group and another flickr group called Project 52-2013.
In the My 4 Hens group the admin picks photos to feature each week.  It is extremely had to get a feature because over 2,000 people belong to the group pool.  I was exetremely excited when I was chosen not once but twice in a row!!  Below are both of my featured shots.
I have found that these photos challenges help to keep me shooting, and thinking creatively about everything around me.  Sometimes the themes can stretch your imagination quite a bit.


Really Cool Sign on Castaway Cay-Theme "Around the Block"  This sign caught my eye as we were leaving Castaway Cay and heading back to the Disney Fantasy.  I thought the pointy finger was funny and the different writing was unique.







No comments:

Post a Comment