Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Adventures of Ginger Sprinkle days 8, 9, and 10

Well... I kinda fell down on the job on day 8, not sure why I didn't capture GS but she was up high on the buit-in bookshelf hiding in an artificial plant.  I do however have pictures to share of day 9 and 10 : )  Day 9 we found our lovely house elf  (funny Harry Potter reference inserted there) hiding in a fake tree that we have strung up with Christmas lights.  She has been enjoying hiding in the bushes lately.  On day 10 Ginger Sprinkle is above the dinner table sitting on the chandelier.  She can see alot from this vantage point.  I hope she sends good reports to the big SC momma wants a new water proof iPod to swim with, Daddy wants an iPad mini, the Man-Cub wants Halo 4, KK wants Uggs, and Itty Bitty wants a huge set of Lego friends. I guess we will see who has been naughty or nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment