Thursday, December 27, 2012

"Christmas Fun"



Man Cub and his new Kindle Fire
We had such a great holiday! Everybody's wishes came true on Christmas morning.  I was shocked however because we actually got to sleep in until 8:00 am!!  After all the stockings were emptied and the presents were opened Daddy made a huge breakfast and we settled in for the Disney World Christmas Parade.  For those of you that don't know I'm a Disney FanGirl, and a supporter of holiday parades : )  What Follows are pictures of our family unwrapping presents.  In addition to my pretty jewelry I got some new glass!  A Nikkor 35mm prime lens!! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.                                                                         
KK excited about her new clothes.
Itty Bitty loves her new clothes from Justice.

My new Jewelry from my favorite Hawaiian Jeweler  Na Hoku.



Motorcycle Man and his new Motorcycle Parts!

1 comment:

  1. New Glass!!! Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete