Thursday, March 29, 2012

P52- "Details"

I think the week would have been more detailed with a Macro lens.  Right now I only have my kit lense, but have to say that Im not disappointed with my outcome.  So instead I chose to find details within the two objects.  My first picture is of a Hydrangea and the detail comes in with the green centers and the detailed lines in the petals.  My husband's favorite was the reeds, which I have to say I think is my favorite too.  There is just something cool about the rigid reeds with their evenly spaced bands.  I am getting better and better using "M" on my camera.  Im so proud!  Yeah spring! Yeah green! and most important Yeah Spring Break!!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots - I'd love a Macro lens too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great detail in both shots. I feel your pain about the macro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hydrangea is so beautiful - absolutely perfect ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful.... Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these. I'm waiting for my first DSRL to arrive, looking forward to "playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you on the kit lens. That said, these are both great shots! :)

    ReplyDelete